RPost for Outlook 2000-2010 is an integrated messaging platform that provides for legal electronic messaging, business productivity, unique messaging collaboration, email encryption security and document signing services – all offered through a light plug-in that adds a special “Send Registered” button to the Outlook toolbar for on-demand functionality. As part of this significant upgrade, RPost also offers a new special developers’ version of its underlying Outlook software that programmatically launches RPost’s Outlook user interface and functionality. This permits developers to add RPost functions without any Outlook programming complexity.
In addition to the new developer tools for Outlook, the upgraded extension – now available in the Microsoft platform section of the RPost Apps Marketplace – also offers:
- Support for Outlook 2010 32-bit and 64-bit.
- Extensive configurability for IT staff pre-installation or by end users after installation
- Security features for IT staff to lock in feature settings
- Additional advanced sender email and document signing and recipient document signoff services
- Additional configuration options for enterprise, executive, and network modes of RPost email encryption services
- New client / reference code capabilities, with automated subject line tagging
- New user interface with special settings to minimize feature selection menu
- Ability to force certain features or select by default
- Multi-language detection and localization.
This RPost extension presents the email sender with award-winning services that integrate fluidly with Outlook’s standard user interface. RPost’s “Send Registered” button is placed right next to the standard “Send” button in the standard Outlook toolbar, giving the user the simplest possible option of assigning the RPost added functionality to high-value outbound messages.