Heightened Interest in Email Security, Compliance, and E-Signature Services Fuels Demand for RPost, Resulting in Ingram Micro Expanding its Global Partnership.
Ingram Micro, the world’s largest technology distributor, and RPost, a leader in email cybersecurity and e-signature software services, announce an expansion of RPost email security, compliance, and e-sign services now available to Ingram Micro channel partners in countries worldwide.
“RPost is unique in that, through one software provider, Ingram Micro is able to make market-leading e-signature and secure messaging services available for all of their partners worldwide,” states Zafar Khan, RPost CEO. RPost services are now available through the Ingram Micro Cloud Marketplaces in countries worldwide: United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Netherlands, and Australian markets.
“We are pleased that Ingram Micro selected RSign currently as its sole e-signature offering in its main European markets and Canada,” adds Khan.
RPost award winning services, RMail®, RSign®, and Registered Email™, are a logical extension for any Microsoft Outlook or Office 365 user as RPost services add simple to use email encryption, e-signatures, secure large file sharing, Registered Email certified e-delivery proof, email open tracking, auditable proof of data privacy compliance, and much more, into the Microsoft Outlook user interface. Customers also access these services with automation using RPost’s Gmail, security gateway, and API offerings.
RPost has worked closely with Ingram Micro over several years to incrementally build RPost’s complete software service portfolio into the Ingram Micro Cloud Marketplaces and into Ingram Micro’s Federated service provider offerings. Business customers have enjoyed these RPost services worldwide for more than a decade.
RPost’s two main product platforms now accessible for Ingram Micro channel partners are:
- – RSign® services, making e-signing simple and affordable, while including advanced features to transform business operations — sharable templates, custom workflows, real time reporting, advanced document configuration, and more.
- – RMail® service, making it easy to send email encrypted in a way that simplifies life for intended recipients to decrypt — perfect for compliance with privacy rules and to protect client info from eavesdroppers and Internet thieves. RMail services also include certified e-delivery proof, e-signature, secure large file sharing, email imposter protection services and more, all-in-one.
Users that install RMail inside their Microsoft Outlook interface can access RSign with one-click, or RSign can be purchased as a stand-alone web service.
“Customers in regulated industries, as well as businesses large and small, have relied on RPost technologies for more than a decade, for the highest levels of security and compliance with the simplest user experience,” states Lee Welch, Director Cloud Services, ANZ, Ingram Micro. “We are pleased to bring these services, to track, prove, e-sign and encrypt, to our channel partners worldwide, with a variety of service plans to fit any company need.”
Other RPost products now available through Ingram Micro include:
- – Registered Email™ service makes it easy to certify e-delivery of time-sensitive notices. Registered Email messages return a Registered Receipt™ email for timestamped proof of delivery, to protect in case of a claim of non-receipt of required notices, disclosure documents, or to support any need to have audit-ready records of what staff transmitted to whom and when.
- – RMail SG™ security gateway adds automatic encryption through data leak prevention DLP and policy-based content filtering. Automatic actions include sending with all main RMail Functions (send encrypted, send for electronic signoff, send with certified e-delivery proof) with anti-spam, anti-virus, anti-spyware, anti-ransomware, anti-abuse services, among other threat prevention scanning on in-and-outbound email traffic
- – OTP Messaging™ quantum secure messaging for off-the-grid privacy. Creates a private messaging network using the one-time-pad theory of cryptography for perfect privacy, secrecy, and anonymity in messaging.
Together, Ingram Micro and RPost bring to their customers a complete set of business messaging and document services via the Cloud Marketplaces worldwide, now available in the US, UK, Netherlands, Canada, and Australian markets with additional countries to be deployed as demanded.
Click here if you are interested in following RPost from an investor perspective through its investor relations emails and briefings.